Our Checklist To Fabulous Floral Arrangements
There’s no better way to brighten someone’s day than sending a beautiful bouquet of blooms. Flowers are known to lift spirits and brighten smiles, but it can be challenging to choose the best ones with so many beautiful flowers out there.
At Flowers by Terry, we understand that creating a perfect floral arrangement can be quite a challenge. But as long as you pay attention while giving us specific information, you should have no problems at all.
As expert florists, we are happy to walk you through our process of choosing appropriate flowers for any purpose. Take a look at our checklist to see how we create fabulous floral arrangements to meet your needs.
1. We ascertain the types of floral required for hand-tied bouquets and floral arrangements using questions such as the age of the person, would they have a vase at their house, retirement, nursing home, or hospital and what type of occasion is happening with this person.
2. Once we have the person’s age determined, we may ask what color theme you or they like.
3. If the flowers are for a person in a hospital, a retirement home, or a nursing home, we generally choose long-lasting florals with bright tones and have them arranged in a container or vase.
4. If the floral arrangement is being delivered to a home, we may send hand-tied bouquets, and the recipient can then utilize their own vase.
5. We make sure all hand-tied bouquets will be delivered in a wet pack which must be taken off before placing in the vase. Cutting the bottom of the stems first will ensure quality and longevity.
6. All preservatives are included in hand-tied bouquets, and we do soak all oases in preservatives for the longevity of the flowers.
7. When you order bouquets or arrangements for delivery, we will always ask for the name of the person they are to be delivered to, the correct address, and most importantly, their phone number. With the recipient’s phone number, we can call ahead to ensure someone will be home to collect the flowers you want delivered.
8. Once the flowers are delivered, we advise the recipient to check and see or feel the water levels in both the vase and flower arrangements and top them up when necessary.
As a customer, never hesitate to ask which flowers will last longer and which flowers will survive better in water or oasis. We are always here to help you and make your experience at Flowers by Terry an enjoyable one!
If you need help picking the right flowers, reach out to the floral experts at Flowers by Terry. We have been arranging beautiful floral bouquets for over twenty-three years, delivering stunning floral arrangements to our clients. Our florist services include floral designs, fruit and gourmet baskets, wedding flowers, funeral flowers, plant and planters, flowers for prom, and sympathy flower arrangements for clients across Aurora, Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, Newmarket, and the Greater Toronto Area.